Roland Bean, Licensed R. E. Broker, is an expert in the Cayuga, Tompkins and Cortland County market and will guide you through the entire process of selling your property from listing to sale. His marketing plan includes both local advertising and Internet exposure which assures your property maximum exposure and he prides himself on personal service. We encourage you to contact our office with your questions and to discuss your individual needs. Call Roland:315-730-3733 with questions today.
Approximate Seller Closing Costs- Cayuga County
1. Bring-down of Abstract of Title: Approximately $100, check with your Attorney.
2. Survey: Varies upon Surveyor and magnitude of job.
3. City Tax Search: $31 (includes county).
4. Mortgage Discharge: $40 plus $5 per page.
5. Stamps on Deed: $4 per thousand of Purchase Price.
6. Attorney's Fee: Varies at the discretion of the Attorney.
7. Possible points to Lender: One point equals oner percent(1%) of the mortgage.
8. Real Estate Fees (Commissions: As negotiated with Listing Office.
9.County Health Department Discharge permit: for private septic systems.
10. State Transfer Affidavit: $5
Please remember to check with your Attorney for correct/up to date closing costs.
Recent Home Sales - What are homes selling for in your neighborhood?
Seller Resources - Articles to help you navigate the selling process.
Call Roland Bean, Licensed Real Estate Broker: 315-730-3733
or Judy Bean, Licensed Real Estate Salesperson: 315-406-3880